AAID Approved Course Application
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) is implementing a new course approval process for current members who are credentialed!
AAID approval offers the following benefits as a result of the course being vetted:
- Adding your course to the AAID website with a link to your site for registration and additional course information
- Include course information in any available AAID News published prior to dates of your course
- Provide an exclusive AAID-Approved Course logo to use on your website and other marketing materials (branding guide will be provided)
- Link to AAID-Approved Course in selected, regularly scheduled AAID email blasts to members and nonmembers
The application is course-specific, and the provider will need to fill out a separate application for each course for which they are seeking AAID approval. (If you are seeking approval for over 5 courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.) Please submit your application 3 months prior to the start of the course. Allow 21 business days for approval. Please note that the course presenter him/herself MUST be the credentialed member; for example, if you had an institute for which you, the credentialed member, were the Director AND you also presented select courses, you are eligible to submit those particular courses for approval.
In exchange for AAID's review, approval, and marketing, all YOU need to do is:
- Submit a brief application describing your course at least three months prior to the start of the course
- Pay a nominal $25 fee to defray administrative costs
- Offer AAID members a discount of at least 15% to attend your course
- Send the AAID a list of those who attend so we can offer them AAID membership with you as their personal referral source (required within 30 days of close of program; full names, emails, and mailing addresses are needed)
Note: AAID will continue to offer a listing on the AAID website and in AAID News for courses organized by all credentialed members; however, a disclaimer will acknowledge that that the content has not been reviewed by AAID.
For questions about the process or course, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!