- American Academy of Implant Dentistry selects ePoster and Table Clinic Winners Nov 8, 2017
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry announces the winners of the ePoster and Table Clinic competitions held at the recently concluded 66th AAID Annual Conference. The winners were selected by…
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry names new Honored Fellows Oct 26, 2017
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) named six dentists from around the world to the coveted status of Honored Fellow at its recently concluded 66th Annual Conference. The Honored…
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Elects New Officers Oct 19, 2017
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry elected David G. Hochberg, DDS, FAAID, DABOI/ID, of Atlanta, GA. as President at its recently concluded 66th Annual Conference. Selected as President-elect…
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry and Foundation recognize outstanding dentists Oct 19, 2017
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) recognized four dentists with the highest awards given by the Academy during its recently concluded 66th Annual Conference.
Named the recipient of…
- August 2017 is Dental Implant Month Jul 25, 2017
CHICAGO – Dental implants are often the best treatment for missing teeth and are the closest you can get to a healthy, natural smile. They restore the ability to confidently eat, smile, laugh,…
- AAID Releases Preliminary Program for 66th Annual Educational Conference in San Diego Jul 12, 2017
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry released the preliminary program for the 66th Annual Educational Conference in San Diego, California, October 11-14, 2017.
A small sample of the main podium…
- U.S. Court of Appeals upholds AAID's Texas Victory Jun 19, 2017
The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit issued its opinion on June 19, 2017 affirming the lower court decision in favor of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry's position that…
- AAID Selects New Executive Director May 1, 2017
The Board of Trustees of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry unanimously selected Cheryl Parker, CAE, to be the new Executive Director of the Academy effective May 1, 2017.
Ms. Parker has a…
- Dr. Leonard Linkow passes away Jan 26, 2017
Dr. Leonard Linkow, considered by many to be the "Father of Implant Dentistry," passed away on January 26, 2017 at the age of 90.
He served as president of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry…
- Carl Misch, Implant Dentistry Legend, Passes Away Jan 4, 2017
Dr. Carl Misch, one of the best respected clinicians and educators in implant dentistry, passed away on January 4, 2017. Dr. Misch was a past president, Honored Fellow, and recipient of the Isaih…