AAID Releases Preliminary Program for 66th Annual Educational Conference in San Diego
July 12, 2017
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry released the preliminary program for the 66th Annual Educational Conference in San Diego, California, October 11-14, 2017.
A small sample of the main podium presentations include:
- Michael Pikos, DDS, AFAAID, DABOI/ID, The Use of rhBMP-2 for Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
- Jaime Lozada, DMD, FAAID, DABOI/ID, and Brian J. Goodacre, DDS, Digital Planning in Implant Dentistry: From Treatment Planning to 3D Planning
- Paulo Malo, DDS, PhD, Recent Advancements in Graftless Solutions, Zygomatic, and Tilted Implants
- Georgios Romanos, DDS, PhD, Implant Dentistry for Compromised Clinical Cases without Bone Grafting
- O. Hilt Tatum, DDS, FAAID, DABOI/ID, Predictable Restoration of Alveolar Bone
- Istvan Urban, DMD, MD, PhD, Vertical and Horizontal Ridge Augmentation
More than 1,000 implant dentistry professionals are expected to travel from around the world to learn from the top experts in implant dentistry, as well as from each other, over 3.5 days.
A full-day of presentations by clinicians from a dozen different countries will comprise our Leonard Linkow Memorial Global Symposium on Friday, October 13.
Over three-dozen limited attendance seminars and hands-on workshops will supplement 20 hours of Main Podium presentations. A team program will include eight different presenters over two days.
AAID will also broadcast a live surgery with simultaneous commentary from the surgeon, as well the opportunity for attendees to ask questions during the procedure.
Attendees will learn through didactic and hands-on sessions and through interaction with peers in the halls and at social events during the Conference.
More information about the Annual Educational Conference can be found online. Registration for the Annual Conference is open and those who register by September 12, 2017 save $100 on the full registration fee for dentists.
For more information about the AAID, visit AAID online or call the AAID at 312-335-1550.
- AAID Logo
- AAID 66th Annual Conference Preliminary Program
- Photo of Michael Pikos, DDS, AFAAID, DABOI/ID
- Photo of Jaime Lozada, DMD, FAAID, DABOI/ID
- Photo of Brian J. Goodacre, DDS
- Photo of Paulo Malo, DDS, PhD
- Photo of Georgios Romanos, DDS, PhD
- Photo of O. Hilt Tatum, DDS, FAAID, DABOI/ID
- Photo of Istvan Urban, DMD, MD, PhD
« Return to News Releases