American Academy of Implant Dentistry Names New Honored Fellows
November 4, 2018
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) named six dentists to the coveted status of Honored Fellow at its recently concluded 67th Annual Conference in Dallas. The Honored Fellow designation is awarded to those members of the AAID who, through their professional, clinical, research, or academic endeavors, have distinguished themselves within implant dentistry.
The following AAID members have been named Honored Fellows:
- Joseph Bedich, DDS, FAAID; Cortland, Ohio
- Adam Michael Hogan, DDS, FAAID; Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Steven E. Holbrook, DMD, FAAID; Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Andrew Kelly, DDS, FAAID; Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Justin David Moody, DDS, FAAID; Rapid City, South Dakota
- Trace H. Rutherford, DDS, FAAID; Columbia, South Carolina
Established in 1951, the AAID is the only dental implant organization that offers credentials recognized by state and federal courts as being bona fide. Its membership, which exceeds 6,000, includes general dentists, oral surgeons, periodontists and prosthodontists from across the United States and in more than 60 other countries.
For more information about the AAID and its members, please visit aaid.com or call the AAID at 312.335.1550.
« Return to News Releases