Renew Your Membership
The AAID membership year is January 1 to December 31.
You can renew your AAID membership online in the Member Portal or over the phone (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm CST). You can also send payment by mail and include your completed renewal form. Didn't receive a renewal form via email or mail? Contact the AAID membership team at email@example.com or at 312.335.1550.
Ready to renew? We've upgraded our system to better serve you!
- Go to my.aaid.com (Note: If you've already accessed the new Member Portal, you can log in and skip to Step 6)
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Your Password"
- Check your inbox and click "Reset Password" in the email you receive
- Set your new password (must be 8 characters, a mix of letters and numbers, and cannot contain your username) and click "Submit"
- You will then be redirected to the Personal Snapshot (profile) page of your new Member Portal; scroll down and click "Join Now"
- You will get a message that states "Renewal Application Found"; click "Finish"
- On the Express Payment page, make sure your membership renewal information is correct
- Enter a confirmation email address (where you want your payment confirmation sent) and your payment information; click "Submit"
Questions or concerns? Please email the Membership Department.
While you are in the Member Portal, take a moment to review your profile and update your contact information. We thank you for your past involvement and do hope that you remain a part of the AAID.