AAID Dental Surgery and
Implant Placement Cadaver Workshop
September 20 to 21, 2019
This two-day program supported by Zimmer Biomet Institute is designed for dental professionals who are actively placing implants and would like to enhance both their surgical skills and understanding of medical management of the dental implant patient.
There will be top-notch experts to help improve your technique. Designed with you in mind, the course is hosted in a small setting which provides you the opportunity to get that one-on-one experience to learn new skills.
The program will include didactic presentations and hands-on exercises in the cadaver lab under the direct supervision of surgical specialists. The primary goal is to assist each participant in achieving a higher level of clinical comfort with surgical extraction of teeth, design and manipulation of surgical flaps, placement techniques for dental implant fixtures, and proper suture techniques. The course will also include management of post-surgical infections and complications.
- Confidently perform surgical extraction techniques
- Apply appropriate flap designs and suture techniques
- Perform socket grafting and ridge augmentation procedures
- Evaluate sinus for bone augmentation
- Perform traditional lateral sinus graft technique and crestal site preparation with osteotomes
- Navigate choices for membrane, graft materials, and biologics
- Identify pertinent surgical anatomy
- Plan for the most common complications associated with dental implant surgery
- Understand any medical history relevant to dental implant surgery including antiresorptive medications, anti-coagulants, etc.
Register today for this amazing AAID Two-Day Dental Surgery and Implant Placement Cadaver Workshop before it sells out. Seats are very limited. Registration deadline is September 6, 2019.
- AAID Member: $2,990
- Nonmember: $3,390
HOTEL AND TRAVEL
Zimmer Biomet Institute
8455 N 90th Street, #1
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call AAID Headquarters at 312.335.1550
Attendees can earn up to 15 Continuing Education (CE) hours.
The link to submit CE will be available on this page beginning the first day of the course. Attendees should enter the verification code given out at the end of each session and take a brief survey to earn their CE credit. The submission site will close on October 25, 2019.